Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Welcome to Java with Sarthak Bhatia!

Hello!
Welcome to my Java Blog...

Its been a while now...infact a month almost and I have been postponing things..

On my head somewhere I have some amazing billion dollar ideas (not kidding!) to make Android apps rather native apps but I don't know how to actually make them.

I know I have to start with Java and I was doing just that but then I think I am just lazy. Every time I start , I mostly end up watching a movie or reruns some tv series.

Infact I know these movies are just waste of time and wont really matter like this post. You will understand if you are on the same page as me.


So lets do a thing...Lets team up and work on learning Java and then Android apps together. Plus to keep things interesting I will share other stuff as well.

So tag along. Bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment