Saturday, August 8, 2015

Where am I going wrong? and how one should learn to code?

Enough is Enough now! Seriously who is as slow as me. Why cant I complete something I start? Why I keep on procrastinating? Its not that I don't want to learn JAVA or programming but I still can't keep my mind on it even when I want to and I don't know why? Maybe because right now there are no particular returns that I am expecting off it. Anyway there is a lot happening in my life too and I have to focus on so many things at the very same time. Its just sooooooooooooooo much.

At times I get into some real thinking and I find no reason in anything? What is point of anything? We are hardly doing anything?
We are just like Mayflies running after that source of light even when it lives for just couple of hours but in our case that source of light are these materialistic things that keeps us going.

Maybe I am thinking because I am so damn lazy and always want to find excuses.


You know what is the best way to learn programming or for that matter anything?


Just lock up yourself in your room and learn that goddamn thing and then only come out. Don't use facebook or whatsapp your gf every now and then for that period just ignore everything that distracts you. Infact when you really think about it... We only live for 36500 days at most (if we somehow life for 100 years) but that is rare. The global average is 71 and where I live it is just 66. HA! and I have already lived 1/3 rd of it almost. When you really think about it life is nothing but the minor blip.

The only way you can actually postpone your death is by moving to a distant planet like Earth but longer days. Like 7 hours on that planet equivalent to 700 years on Earth. Imagine? You will see the world changing so fast.

Let me tell you what I will see in those 7 years . Mughals coming to India..Taj Mahal will rise in just seconds... Then come Britishers and after that two World Wars that shook the world. It will be more or less like watching three movies back to back. Amazing it is how the world can change so fast.


Now coming back to Java. I did find some more tutorials on the internet and they are anyday better than reading a book.


Stanford has a course on Java.


You can check it out here

What I was thinking all this while was that I will blog daily now. Blog about what I learn daily. More like a teach and learn thingy.

Keep following to the blog or subscribe to the newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment